Friday, April 10, 2009

Farfel Kugel

So there really is nothing wrong with Non-Jews (aka Goys) coming to a passover Seder. I honestly could give a shit, but what drives me insane is when they want to know "your" story. You know those stupid ignorant questions that they just ask to pretend like they care."Why do you eat a big saltine?" It's not a saltine... Let's get real they don't really care. Honestly, I don't even care. We all know you are just there for the food and the booze, and because you secretly wish you were Jewish. I can't say I blame you. It's like when I grew up in Dallas non-Jews would ask me,"So do you celebrate Thanksgiving?" Yes I celebrate Thanksgiving you fucking idiots it's an American Holiday.
So I went to this Seder last night, which was actually a beautiful Seder, but what is it with Jews and their need to out vocalize each other. I mean I know I'm probably the worst of them all, but whose brilliant idea was it to make group or congregational reading? It's like let's get a group of already loud aggressive Jews together and then try to get them to be even more obnoxious then they already are.
Then you have the Jewish girls who complain about not being able to eat bread and constantly talk about how they can't eat bread for 8 days. Come on girls, we know most of you don't even eat bread anyways; and FYI it's not a NO CARB holiday so stop using this as a forum to pretend like you eat whatever you want yet are still a size zero. For those of you who really can eat whatever you want and still look like a mannequin...Mazel Tov because mannequins are fucking hott.

No comments:

Post a Comment